Croxley Park, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 8YR
8,644 Ft² (803 M² approx.)
An idyllic green working environment with excellent local amenities.
Whether you want to pop out for a bite at lunchtime or buy groceries, it’s all on your doorstep at Croxley Park.
Within a five minute drive you have access to two supermarkets, five hotels, four pubs and four golf courses in addition to all that the town centre has to offer.
Croxley Park is situated on the outskirts of Watford, one of the most prosperous towns in the South East of England. It is in an excellent location with links by road, rail, underground and air travel.
- M1 (J5/6) and M25 (J18/19) within 4 miles.
- Watford Junction Station direct to London Euston (approx 14 mins), Clapham Junction, Birmingham and the North.
- Metropolitan Line underground stations at Watford and Croxley to central London.
- Free bus services between the Park, Watford Metropolitan and Watford Junction stations.
2 suites of: 2,367 & 6,277 sq ft To Let
Millfield House comprises 10 self contained units with first floor offices and ground floor storage, workshop or additional offices.
- First floor offices
- Shell finish for flexible uses
- Loading door
- 37.5kn per m2 floor loading
- Suspended ceilings to offices
- Gas central heating to offices
Suite Rating 1 D86 7 D99 10 D94
You may also like to view the following properties:
45 Grosvenor Road, St Albans
No1 900 Capability Green, Luton LU1 3LU
Cassiobury House, 11-19 Station Rd, Watford WD17 1AP
40 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1TQ
5th Floor, Block D, Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, GU21 5BH
Egale 2, 78 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1AF
Limelight, Borehamwood WD6 1JH
Building 2, Axis, Rhodes Way, Watford WD24 4YW
Part 3rd Floor, Block C, Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, GU21 5BH
Ground & First Floor Building 7 Axis, Rhodes Way, Watford
Building 2, Croxley Park, Watford
Inspira House, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire