38,000 SQ FT LET TO AMICUS THEREPUTICS
Set in an attractive landscaped environment around a central boulevard, with clay terracotta tiled facades and aluminium framed windows presenting a truly distinctive look and feel – both inside and out. Located immediately adjacent: Marlow railway station, with the town
centre just a 10 minute walk away. The site also has planning for an on-site café.
This newly refurbished property delivers a distinctive appearance with modern furnishings and glazed walkways, arranged over three spacious floors.
At the heart of it: the central core reception includes a main staircase and two lifts leading to all floors with refurbished toilets and new shower facilities.
Marlow is a unique riverside town steeped in history and tradition but offering all the modern amenities you need, want and beyond what you might expect, all right on your doorstep.
An impressive parking ratio of 1:247 sq ft provides 160 spaces on site.
- Triple height reception
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- New metal raised floors with
- 150mm underfloor void
- Suspended metal tiled ceilings
- Remodelled entrance area
- 2.75 metre clear floor to ceiling height
- LED panel lighting
- 160 car parking spaces (1:247 sq ft)
- Two 13-person passenger lifts
- Male and female WCs on each floor
- Shower facilities on site.