One Longwalk Road was subject to a comprehensive £8m refurbishment in 2011 ahead of Celgene’s occupation, following original construction in the late 1980s.
Internally, the property provides a high quality specification.
One Longwalk Road is the gateway building to Stockley Park and occupies the most
prominent and accessible position on the Park. It sits adjacent to the Park’s main entrance, bordering the A408.
Reception - 2,786 sq ft
Ground Floor - 34,494 sq ft
First Floor - 37,606 sq ft
Storage - 68 sq ft
Total - 74,954 sq ft
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Male and Female WCs in each core on each floor
- Parking ratio of 1:323 sq ft