Richmond is an established location for businesses seeking to locate in an area with first-class leisure and dining options. An affluent and tranquil residential district bordering the River Thames, with popular picnic spots such as Richmond Park. The town benefits from an array of eclectic shops, casual and upscale dining. Perfectly positioned and serviced by both London Overground and Underground networks, Richmond is the ideal location for today’s leading businesses. Outside of the office, Richmond boasts an abundance of open spaces and attractions; including Richmond Green, Richmond Park, Hampton Court Palace and Kew Gardens further afield.
Final remaining suite!
Part first floor - 1,400 sq ft
Total -1,400 sq ft
- Feature concierge, business and coffee lounge area
- Raised access flooring throughout
- Ceiling height at average 2800mm
- White powder-coated suspended LED lighting
- New WC's and showers
- Secure cycle storage and lockers
- BREEAM 'very good' rating
- Exposed services to office areas
- Two passenger lifts
- Fully fitted plug & play space and turnkey fit-out options are available