An idyllic green working environment with excellent local amenities. Whether you want to pop out for a bite at lunchtime or buy groceries, it’s all on your doorstep at Croxley Green Business Park. Within a five minute drive you have access to two supermarkets, five hotels, four pubs and four golf courses in addition to all that the town centre has to offer.
Croxley Green Business Park is situated on the outskirts of Watford, one of the most prosperous towns in the South East of England. It is excellently located with links by road, rail, underground and air travel.
- M1 (J5/6) and M25 (J18/19) within 4 miles.
- Watford Junction Station direct to London Euston (approx 14 mins), Clapham Junction, Birmingham and the North.
- Metropolitan Line underground stations at Watford and Croxley to central London.
- Free bus services between the Park, Watford Metropolitan and Watford Junction stations.
The new Croxley Metropolitan Line Extension The Croxley Rail Link is the proposed extension of the London Underground Metropolitan line from Croxley, to Watford Junction via Watford High Street. There will be a new Underground station adjacent to Croxley Green Business Park due in 2020 creating fast links to Watford and Central London.
2,391 sq ft
The park facilities are second to none and include:
- Children’s nursery
- Hair salon
- Electric car charging points
- Tenant events program
- Bike hire
- Free bus link to town centre and Watford Junction station