The property comprises a modern, self-contained office building, providing open plan office space on lower ground, ground, and first to third floors.
The property is very well located on east side of Britton Street, immediately opposite the leafy St John’s Gardens and close to the junction with Benjamin St/ Albion Place. Farringdon Station is within a 4-minute walk from the building, which will benefit from Crossrail from 2021, making it one of the best connected locations in Central London.
The immediate surrounds are home to an exciting mix of occupiers and amenities, with a vast array of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops that line Clerkenwell Road and Farringdon Road. Notable neighbours include The Goldsmith’s Centre and a distinctive ‘organic’ style property next door, developed by Janet Street- Porter.
Building to be LET as a whole.
Third Floor - 717 sq ft
Second Floor - 660 sq ft
First Floor - 683 sq ft
Ground Floor - 677 sq ft
Lower Ground Floor - 263 sq ft
Total - 3,000 sq ft
The property has been refurbished and provides the following specification:
- Comfort cooling on all floors
- Perimeter trunking
- LED spot lighting and uplighters
- Double glazing throughout
- Ground floor WC and Shower
- Small rear terrace at ground floor
- Tea point on ground and third floors
- New carpet titles on first floor and upper stairs
- Parquet style wood flooring on ground, second and third
- Third floor sky lights
- Gas fired central heating
- Entry phone on each floor
- Delightful views over St John’s Gardens
- Fibre internet cable line (G-Network)
- Basement storage and server room