Bank House is a three storey modern office building in a central location fronting Midsummer Boulevard at the heart of Central Milton Keynes. It has large flexible floorplates that can be space planned to accommodate a mix of offices, conference rooms, individual work stations and co-working spaces.
Bank House can be repositioned as one of the leading office buildings in Milton Keynes. Its central location and short distance to the train and bus stations provides excellent transport links for staff.
Located in the core CBD Bank House offers a unique opportunity to create a best-in-class building with strong ESG credentials, against a back drop of diminishing Grade A stock in the wider market.
- Suspended ceilings with recess lighting
- 24 dedicated parking spaces
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Air conditioning
- Two x 8 person passenger lifts
- Male, female and disabled WC's on each floor
- Excellent raised floor to slab ceiling heights at ground (4.15m) and first & second (3.7m)
Reception - 1,070 sq ft
Ground floor - 13,935 sq ft
First Floor - 17,317 sq ft
Second Floor - 17,718 sq ft
Total - 50,040 sq ft