Building 2, Guildford Business Park comprises 36,988 sq ft of new Grade A office space available in suites from 4,400 sq ft. Guildford Business Park is ideally located for modern business. You have access to a highly educated and skilled workforce, as well as the young talent coming out of Guildford’s University of Surrey.
Guildford is unrivalled with its offering of amenities. Set within the stunning historic high street, Guildford boasts a number of shopping centres, boutique brands, and every high street name you would expect to see. There is a wide range of bars and restaurants, including Jamie’s Italian, Côte Brasserie and Positano Restaurant, to name but a few.
There is also direct access to Gatwick and Reading, further enhancing the impressive connectivity at Guildford Business Park. With the A3 on your doorstep you are only a few minutes drive from the M25, opening up the motorway network and providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
First Floor - 13,810 (suites available from 4,400 sq ft)
• BREEAM rating of Very Good (targeted)
• EPC rating of A
• VRV heating and cooling system
• Excellent car parking ratio of 1:285 sq ft
• Impressive wrap-around top floor terrace
• Floor-to-ceiling heights from 2.85m–3.2m
• 150mm full access metal raised floor
• 600x600mm metal tiled ceiling grid
• Integral LED light fittings
• Workplace occupational density @ 1:8 sq m
• Male, female and accessible WC facilities on each floor
• Extensive cycling and shower provisions
• 950 kVA power to the building
For more information