AXIS has an elevated and prominent frontage to Radlett Road near to its junction with Colonial Way in Watford. Stephenson Way runs parallel to it and provides fast dual carriageway access from Junction 5 M1 and the A41 to the town centre. There is direct access from the estate to a pathway and approximately 13minute walk to Watford Junction. Intu shopping centre is the largest in Hertfordshire providing an excellent retail offer alongside excellent hotel and leisure facilities in the town. Nearby occupiers include Wickes HQ, Majestic Wine HQ and the new Watford UTC.
AXIS comprises 7 two storey buildings which were designed to accommodate either professional office or mixed business use including research and development/high technology, light industrial and/or storage or a combination of such uses with offices. These striking buildings are constructed of brick with large areas of reflective black glazing under pitched roofs. The estate benefits from extensive on site car parking.
This two storey office building provides open plan accommodation which has been comprehensively refurbished together with the WC facilities and reception. It benefits from excellent natural light and a loading door to the rear, with a small goods in/store area of 696 sq ft.
- New ceiling mounted air conditioning cassette units
- New suspended ceiling
- New LED lighting
- Full access raised first floor
- Please note that a raised access floor can be installed on the ground floor if required, by the Landlord upon request (at the L/L’s cost)
- New carpet tiles
- 27 parking spaces (1:255 sq ft)
- Refurbished reception with new carpeting, lighting
- WC’s on ground and first floors
- Rear loading door to goods in/store of 696 sq ft
Reception - 355 sq ft
Ground Floor - 3,322 sq ft
First Floor - 3,565 sq ft
Total - 7,242 sq ft