The office building sits on a self contained site of 1.3 acres and is arranged over ground and first floors. The tenant undertook a full internal refurbishment in 2017. It benefits from light open plan floor plates and a high quality fit out.
Chalfont House occupies a prominent position fronting the A40/Oxford Road, Denham. The building lies in a strategic location, just 0.5 miles from Junction 1 of the M40 and 1 mile from Junction 16 of the M25 providing quick and easy access to the wider motorway network. Uxbridge and Gerrards Cross are 2.6 miles and 3.2 miles away respectively. Central London is 18.5 miles to the East.
Fully fitted office space within 21,278 sq ft
Reception - 355 sq ft
Ground Floor - 10,284 sq f
First Floor - 10,639 sq ft
Total - 21,278 sq ft
- Fully fitted plug and play space
- Breakout areas
- Full access raised floors
- Suspended ceiling with LG7 compliant lighting
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:246 sq ft (85 spaces)
- Ability to provide a self-contained entrance