iD Maidenhead has been redeveloped with an architecturally striking new building façade. Coupled with a new, impressive doubleheight reception area and large flexible floor plates, the building delivers everything your business needs to stand out.
Prominently situated within Vanwall Business Park, close to the busy commuter town of Maidenhead, iD Maidenhead occupies a premiere out of town office location. The building provides excellent road, rail and air links with excellent access to the motorway network and regular rail services to Central London. Rail access to London will further improve with the completion of Crossrail in 2019 with journey times to Bond Street and Canary Wharf being 41 and 55 minutes respectively. Maidenhead is also within easy reach of Heathrow Airport, giving direct access to European and International destinations.
First Floor - 12,215 sq ft
Ground Floor - 11,471 sq ft
Total - 23,686 sq ft
With Maidenhead’s town centre on your doorstep, iD Maidenhead is conveniently located in close proximity to an excellent range of amenities. Just a short walk from Maidenhead town centre you will find Maidenhead Riverside which highlights all the historical aspects of Maidenhead with picturesque gardens and beautiful open spaces.
- Architecturally striking new building façade
- 37,005 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation over three floors
- A new, impressive double-height reception
- Fully accessible raised floors
- 2.8m - 3.2m clear floor-to-ceiling heights
- New VRF heating and cooling system
- Suspended ceilings with LG7 compliant lighting
- 2x new lift cars
- Male & Female WCs on every floor
- Shower facilities on every floor
- Car parking ratio of 1:258 sq ft (143 spaces)
- EPC Grade B (31)
- Cycle spaces
- Occupational density of 1:8 sq m
- Excellent natural light with views of the surrounding countryside
- Professionally designed external landscaping