Milton Keynes is located at the centre of the UK between London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge. Just 30 minutes by train from Central London, Milton Keynes offers global businesses the opportunity to thrive in an environment with fantastic connectivity. Milton Keynes is at the centre of the Oxford to Cambridge transport corridor and there are four international airports that can be accessed within 90 minutes.
Milton Keynes is one of Britain’s fastest growing Cities by population with outstanding sports and leisure facilities including the most successful Theatre outside of London. The Centre: MK (a five minute drive from Woodlands Business Park) is also a top 10 retail destination in the UK with flagship retail stores including John Lewis, Apple, GAP, Harrods Beauty and Hollister, and many restaurants and cafes including Brasserie Blanc, Marco Pierre White, Middletons and Akasaka.
Ground floor - 7,696 sq ft
First floor - 7,696 sq ft
Second floor - 7,900 sq ft
Total - 23,292 sq ft
- Three pipe VRF air conditioning
- Fully accessible and carpeted raised floor (150mm void)
- 9.0m x 7.5m structural grid
- 1.5m planning grid
- 2.7m clear floor to ceiling height
- Designed for occupancy of 10m2 per person
- Two passenger lifts
- Exposed services or suspended ceiling grid finishes available
- LG7 compliant LED lighting with PIR sensors
- 111 car parking spaces (1:254 sq ft)
- BREEAM target 'outstanding'
- EPC target rating A / B