The space benefits from excellent natural light owing to the well configured open plan floor plate, with inherent flexibility to be able to provide for a range of occupiers’ needs.
The building extends to 39,212 sq ft arranged over ground and first floors across two wings. The property is undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment including a new co-working reception area and external enhancements. The first floor has been pre-let to Unisys, a global information technology company.
Milton Keynes is located in The Golden Triangle, a highly strategic position between London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge.
The City is a powerhouse consistently ranked at the top of economic benchmarking surveys, with a thriving business base from innovative start-ups to leading global companies choosing to locate here. With significant population, employment growth and high levels of productivity, the talent pool continues to expand with a fast-growing concentration of knowledge intensive businesses.
Wavendon Business Park sits in an elevated position to the south east of Milton Keynes, approximately 4 miles from the city centre. It is easily accessed from the Groveway H9 ring road, which connects with the A4146 and A421, providing a dual-carriageway link with the M1 motorway (Junctions 13 &14).
Ground Floor - 9,385 sq ft - 18,767 sq ft
- Full height glazed reception
- Open plan floor plates suitable for single occupancy or sub-division
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Comfort cooling / heating via a 4 pipe fan coil system
- Suspended ceiling incorporating category II lighting
- Floor to ceiling heights of 2.65m
- 2 x10 person passenger lift
- Double glazed windows
- Male, female and disabled toilet facilities on each floor
- 91 car parking spaces reflecting an excellent ratio of 1:223 sq ft