Unique opportunity to acquire a Greater London headquarters style office building with significant redevelopment opportunity.
• Maple Cross House benefits from excellent road connectivity, being within 1 mile of Junction 17 of the M25 and just 13 miles north of London Heathrow Airport.
• The property extends to approximately 94,483 sq ft (8,777.7 sq m) NIA of high quality office accommodation over ground and two upper floors.
• The property provides 412 car parking spaces, both at surface level and within a multi-storey car park, providing an exceptional car parking ratio of 1:229 sq ft with 62 EV charging spaces.
• Extensive site extending to approximately 3.42 acres (1.40 hectares).
A key commercial hub in the South East; a prime location with a skilled workforce and easy access to Central London.
Maple Cross House, Denham Way, Rickmansworth WD3 9SW Rickmansworth is an important commercial location in the South East due to the combination of local, national and international communication links, its accessibility to a skilled workforce and its proximity to Central London. Maple Cross House is located on the A412 and is strategically located within 1 mile of Junction 17 of the M25 and 26 miles of Central London. It benefits from excellent local communications with Rickmansworth rail station close by, providing direct access to London Marylebone in 26 minutes. Maple Cross House is just 13 miles north of Heathrow Airport.
Maple Cross House is a 94,483 sq ft self-contained office building, built in 2001. Suitable for a major domestic or multi-national corporation.
Maple Cross House was constructed in 2001 to provide a prominent self contained headquarters office building suitable for a major domestic or multi-national corporation. The property comprises approximately 94,483 sq ft (8,777.7 sq m) NIA of high quality office accommodation arranged over ground and two upper floors. We understand the property is of steel framed construction with brick and glass cladding under a flat roof.
- Impressive full-height entrance and atrium
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with LG3 Category II light fittings
- Three 13 person 975 kg passenger lifts to all floors
- One goods lift
- 412 parking spaces (1:229 sq ft ratio) with 62 EV charging spaces
- Flexible floor plates suitable for single or multiple occupation
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
- Onsite c. 300 person restaurant