A one acre mixed use investment opportunity with excellent development potential.
- The site extends to c. 1 acre (0.41 ha)
- Currently accommodates 13 retail units and a public house arranged over lower ground, ground and part first floor, comprising an overall area of 34,246 sq ft (NIA), of which 19,742 sq ft is at ground floor
- The upper floors of units 15-19 New Broadway comprise residential accommodation that has been sold off on long leaseholds
- Along the High Street, there is additional vacant space on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor which extends to a total of 23,713 sq ft
- Northern car park comprises 39 car parking spaces
- Southern car park comprises 22 car parking spaces
- The property benefits from access rights over Sandringham Mews, which is outside of the ownership for sale
- The site is adjacent to a substation, held freehold by Southern & Scottish Electric Networks
- An exciting freehold opportunity in a highly popular area of West London and a key Crossrail hub. The site is currently under-developed and represents an opportunity for significant redevelopment and additional massing;
- Ealing is a thriving West London Borough which is a sought after location for businesses and residents alike. The site is situated within the heart of Ealing Broadway and on the doorstep of Ealing Green, which offers a wealth of amenities and excellent transport network;
- Ealing Broadway Station is a 5 minute walk, which provides Underground and National Rail services. From 2021 the new Elizabeth line will provide links into the West End in 11 minutes and Liverpool Street in 18 minutes;
- The site is allocated for redevelopment in planning policy. A feasibility study has been prepared by OWAL Architects for the site, which identifies the potential to deliver a comprehensive redevelopment of 144 residential units plus commercial space, subject to the necessary consents;
- Under Permitted Development Rights, the property has received prior approval for the change of use of part of first, second and third floors to accommodate 42 private residential units;
- The site extends to approximately 1 acre (0.41 ha). It comprises public car parks, retail parade and vacant uppers;
- Income of £627,333 per annum;
- Unconditional offers in excess of £20m are invited for the Freehold interest.
Known as 'Queen of the Suburbs' the borough of Ealing is steeped in both history and culture. It is a vibrant borough, with exceptional growth prospects and fantastic connectivity into Central London.
Ealing is located approximately 8 miles to the west of Central London and 8 miles north east of Heathrow International Airport. It benefits from excellent highways communications with the M4, M25 and A40 (M40) situated within close proximity. In addition, the A406 (North / South Circular) provides access to the M1 to the north and to the south towards Richmond and Chiswick. Neighbouring areas of Chiswick, Richmond, Twickenham, Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush are all within easy reach.