The Porter Building is the first office building in the UK to be awarded WELL Core & Shell Certification through the International WELL Building Institute. The Porter Building, Slough, has been designed and built to offer qualitative characteristics to benefit body and mind. Shared amenity space is located on the ground and 5th floor offering places to play, relax and interact with others. Greater ceiling heights increase air flow and natural light and enhanced stair design, cycle parking and related facilities encourage physical activities throughout the working day.
Located directly opposite Slough Station, across the newly developed part-pedestrianised square, The Porter Building provides a brand new, high-profile landmark building that embodies Slough’s progressive business nature.
- 5 storey central atrium
- Concierge Service
- Communal roof terrace
- 100 secure car parking spcaes
- 10 electrical charging points
- 100 secure bicycle spaces
- 9 showers, changing rooms, drying space and lockers
- Read-to-go super fast WIFI
-Light filled central atrium
- Cafe/ restaurants acessed from reception
- Well Certification 'Gold'
- Wired Score 'Platinum'
- EPC 'B' BREEAM: 'Very Good'
First floor - 28,430 sq. ft.
Total- 28,430 sq. ft.