- Northampton is an established office market in the heart of England, with excellent transport connectivity being located adjacent to the M1 motorway, the UK’s arterial motorway.
- Northampton is home to a number of high profile occupiers including Barclaycard, Nationwide Building Society, Avon, Opus Energy, Grant Thornton, Haines Watts and Shoosmiths LLP.
- Unit C Waterside Way is well located prime office prominently positioned in Northampton’s premier business park.
- A new two storey Grade A office building (to be constructed), extending to 9,412 sq ft.
- Fully let to The Car Shop, and guaranteed by Sytner Group one of the largest UK motor groups.
- 10 year term certain, without break.
- Exceptional parking ratio of 1:135 sq ft.
- The current passing rent of £198,740 per annum, equating to £21.11 per sq ft overall.
- Forward funding with stamp duty saving opportunity
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £3,150,000 (Three Million, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 6.25%, assuming purchaser’s costs of 2%, allowing a for stamp duty saving.