Bray Fox Smith are happy to announce that Toby Lumsden has joined our Office Agency Team. Toby has over 8 years’ experience in the South East Office market focusing on disposals, acquisitions and development opportunities. Previously Toby was an Associate Director at Colliers International, focusing on West London, Thames Valley & M25 Office Markets.
- Leasehold Disposal – 70,000 sq ft on behalf of Standard Life Investments in Slough.
- Leasehold Disposal – 50,000 sq ft on behalf of J.P. Morgan in Maidenhead.
- Leasehold Disposal – 29,483 sq ft on behalf of Orchard Street in Crawley.
- Vacant Possession Purchase of 30,000 sq ft Geoffrey House, Maidenhead for AEW Europe. Providing subsequent refurbishment advice and agreeing a new lease to SDL Ltd on a 15-year lease in March 2017 ahead of business plan.
- Off market pre-let office acquisition of 50,000 sq ft in Croydon on behalf of Superdrug Stores Ltd.
- Leasehold Acquisition – 24,000 sq ft on behalf of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals in Staines.
- Leasehold Acquisition – 17,000 sq ft on behalf of Rawlinson & Hunter in Leatherhead.
- Sale of 20,000 sq ft in Uxbridge to Markerstudy group on behalf of Segro.
- Sale of 50,000 sq ft in Bracknell to Audatex on behalf of CBRE Global investors.
- Advising Aviva Investors on the redevelopment of Belmont, Uxbridge (129,500 sq ft). Role included input into overall design, ideal floor plate layout, occupational density and size for the market with focus on the ability to split down further.