The redevelopment of 10 Bricket Road will incorporate an enhanced specification resulting in a high-quality and energy efficient building, encompassing national ambitions for sustainable development.
St Albans City rail station is also within a few minutes walk and provides direct access to London St Pancras International in only 18 minutes.
With 73 secure parking spaces (1:563 sq ft) and superb access to the Junction 21A (9 mins), car use is very well catered for at Ten Bricket Road.
Reception - 1,371 sq ft
Ground Floor - 9,457 sq ft
First Floor - 10,298 sq ft
Second Floor - 10,667 sq ft
Third Floor - 10,684 sq ft
Total - 42,478 sq ft
• 73 Secure car parking spaces providing a leading ratio of 1:563 sq ft
• 6 Electric vehicle charging points
• Target ‘BREEAM Excellent’ and EPC ‘B’
• Redeveloped office building with additional 3rd floor
• New fully glazed double height reception area
• New and remodelled WCs throughout
• New metal plank suspended ceiling zones
• New LED and feature lighting
• Full access raised floors
• 2 x new 800kg passenger lifts
• New dedicated shower facilities (3 male, 3 female) and 1 DDA shower
• Secure cycle storage
• New VRV air conditioning throughout @ 1:8 sq m occupancy
• Integrated BMS to allow efficient control from a central source
• Secure access control and CCTV