Building C offers occupiers a headquarters building on Solent Business Park, which is both, well positioned and highly specified. The building comprises 52,878 sq ft over ground and two upper floors with excellent parking provision. The floors can be split into wings from c.8,000 sq ft and benefit from excellent natural light and a secluded central courtyard.
Building C occupies a prominent position on Solent Business Park which is a 2 minute drive from the M27. The nearest towns are Southampton and Portsmouth, which are 10 and 12 miles away and Central London is 80 miles away. Swanick is the nearest train station, which is a 1.5 mile walk and takes 18 minutes into Southampton with the fast train to London taking a further 71 minutes.
Solent Business Park benefits from an excellent local amenity, with multiple shops, coffee/sandwich bars, gym, hairdressers, and dog day care facilities all located on the park. Whiteley Shopping Centre is located just over the road and overs c.250,000 sq ft of retail and F&B offerings. There is also The Solent Hotel & Spa and various golf courses located nearby.
• Three pipe VRF fan coil system
• Fully accessible raised floors (150mm)
• Suspended ceilings with LG3 lighting (2nd floor has LED lighting)
• Four 12-person passenger lifts
• Male, female and disabled toilet facilities on each floor
• Fully DDA compliant
• Excellent parking ratio (1:280 sq ft)
• Attractive landscaped park
• Excellent local amenity offer nearby
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
2nd floor- 17,759 sq. ft.
1st floor- 17,685 sq. ft.
Ground- 16,499 sq. ft.
Reception- 935 sq. ft.
Total- 52,878 sq. ft.