- Prime residential led development opportunity in Fulham, South West London.
- Existing site comprises two light industrial buildings occupied by retail and leisure uses.
- Resolution to grant planning for the erection of two blocks, one six storeys and one three storeys. The proposed scheme delivers 31 residential units (10 affordable), providing a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments alongside office and leisure uses.
- The residential area totals 2,962sqm (31,880sqft) GIA and 2,239sqm (24,101sqft) NSA.
- There is also 858sqm (9,237sqft) GIA of B1a office space and 663sqm (7,137sqft) GIA of D2 leisure space within the scheme.
- Located adjacent to the King’s Road, Fulham Broadway station (District Line) is located 0.65km (0.4 miles) north west of the site. Imperial Wharf station (Overground & Southern) is located 1.1km (0.7 miles) south east of the site.
- Total site area 0.24ha (0.59 acres).
- For sale freehold with vacant possession.
Sotheron Place is located on Michael Road in Fulham within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The site sits in a prominent location and is in close proximity to local amenities on the King’s Road and Fulham Broadway.
Fulham is an affluent south west London centre, popular with young professionals and families due to its good transport links, proximity to the river, green open spaces, schools and local leisure and retail amenities. The King’s Road provides a wide range of retailers, food stores, restaurants and cafes. Occupiers include Megan’s, Waitrose, The Ivy Chelsea Garden and GAIL’s.
St William’s significant King’s Road Park development is located directly opposite the site and will deliver 1,843 residential units alongside 6,895sqm (74,217sqft) GIA of retail, office, community and leisure uses. The development will be set within six acres of landscaping including a public park and square.
The site has excellent transport connections as indicated by its PTAL rating of 6a. Local transport includes:
- Fulham Broadway (District Line), 0.65km (0.4 miles) north west of the site.
- Imperial Wharf (Overground & Southern), 1.1km (0.7 miles) south east of the site.
- The number 11 and number 22 bus routes, providing regular access to Central London.