Welcome to the Team – Scott Helyer
Bray Fox Smith are happy to announce that Scott Helyer has joined our Investment Team.
Scott has over 20 years’ experience in all aspects of acquiring and disposing of investment property across all sectors and providing continued advise through the property life cycle.
Scott’s career started at Jones Lang Wotton as a sandwich student, followed by his informative years at Donaldson’s where he became a partner the year the company was sold to DTZ. A 5 year spell at Lamberts Smith Hampton and 6 years at Whitmarsh Holt Young followed.
His clients range from UK institutions, funds, property companies and private high net worth’s, to include Columbia Threadneedle, LaSalle Investment Management, M&G, Fidelity, London & Regional Properties.
- Harcourt House, 19 Cavendish Square – Acquired for LaSalle Investment Management for £28m in 2004 and sold it for £75m in 2014
- 15-18 Golden Square – Acquired for USS for £65m in 2005
- 3G, Grenfell Island, Maidenhead – Sold for Cedarinvest for £75m
- Boulevard Industry Park, Speke – Sold for LaSalle Investment Management for £38m in 2013
- Inspired, Bracknell – Acquired for Mercer Real Estate (Castleforge) for £13.5m and sold for £16.5m in 2019
- West Ham Industrial Estate, Basingstoke – Acquired for CBREGI for £45m in 2014
- Braywick Gate, Maidenhead – Sold for Cedarinvest for £16.8m in 2013
- Sainsbury’s Distribution, London Colney, St Albans – Acquired for Columbia Threadneedle for £20m in 2013
- Fusion, Solent Business Park, Southampton – Acquired for Columbia Threadneedle for £36m in 2017
- Avalon Warehouse, Eastleigh – Acquired for Columbia Threadneedle for £10m in 2018
- Queensgate, Waltham Cross – Acquired for Herts Living Ltd for 13.8 million in 2019.
- One Six Six, College Road, Harrow – Acquired for CLS for £13.78 million in 2020.